Tattoo Pin-up 1940's
Sorry, currently out of stock
This temporary tattoo looks ever so realistic and is guaranteed to look fantastic on any part of the body.
Great for a range of fancy dress occasions such as a beach themed party or even for Halloween.
A 1940's style pin-up girl design as well as a martini glass, a musical note, patterns and large font text which reads 'Sailor Beware'.
Instructions to use:
- Make sure skin is clean and free of oils and makeup.
- Remove the clear top sheet.
- Press the tattoo firmly face down onto clean, dry skin.
- Press a wet cloth against the back of the tattoo and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
- Wait 30 seconds before peeling off the paper backing.
- Gently rinse the tattoo with water for a fabulous effect.
TO REMOVE: soak the tattoo with baby oil and wait ten seconds before rubbing it off with cotton wool.
*Please note-this tattoo is not to be applied to sensitive skin, near the eyes or if allergic to adhesive.
Team this tattoo with our Sailor Tattoo for a full-on look. Costume Includes
- Extra Large Tattoo
Royal Mail 24 (1-2 working days) £3.99
UPS Next Working Day by 6pm (delivers Monday to Friday only) £6.99
UPS Next Working Day by Midday (delivers Monday to Friday only) £7.99
UPS Saturday Delivery £8.99
Order by 4:00pm Mon - Fri for same day dispatch if using Royal Mail as your shipping service.
Order by 4:00pm Mon - Fri for same day dispatch if using UPS as your shipping service.
Orders received on weekends and bank holidays will be shipped the next working day. You will receive an email with a tracking number after we have shipped it.
You can return any item up to 28 working days from receipt of goods, subject to the following:
- The item must be unused and without damage, and in a saleable condition.
- We require all original packaging.
- Makeup, face paint, fangs & teeth, tights, stockings and underwear must remain unopened and with original seals intact.
To start a return, please follow the instruction on the returns form received with your order. Escapade.co.uk does not pay for return delivery.
None of the above affects your statutory rights.