A Halloween favourite that is incredibly simple to prepare and is guaranteed to get you plaudits from your guests. The ice cream eyeballs look great, but they don’t last too long, so make sure you get them out on display quick and they will go down a treat, otherwise you’ll end up with some… runny eyes.
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Time: 10 – 20 minutes
What you need: Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Chips, Coloured Icing, Ice Cream Scoop
- Scoop Ice cream into a wax paper-lined tray.
- Place in freezer to harden.
- Create circles with coloured icing for irises.
- Add a chocolate chip for the pupil.
- Drizzle red icing over the top of the ice cream eye balls.
- Place back into the freezer and serve when ready.