This spooky Halloween treat is easy enough for kids to make and not only is it a delicious snack but it the Witch Fingers are as aesthetically pleasing (or horrifying) as any Halloween treat you will come across. Add a touch of terror to any meal or buffet with the breaded witches’ fingers which will have you cackling the night away.
1 can refrigerated breadstick dough
1 pepperoni stick
- Remove dough and cover lightly in olive oil.
- Shape each bread stick into a bent and wicked witch finger.
- Hollow out the middle of each bread stick and insert pepperoni stick.
- Cut knuckle marks into breadsticks to add impressions of fingers.
- Bake breadsticks according to directions on packet and serve.