James Bond may have taken his Martin “Shaken, not stirred” but at (sitename) when we order a Martini we like to ask for “Bloody and full of eyes, not boring”. If you are looking to put a great twist on a classic drink the Bloody Eyeball Martini is perfect for any Halloween gathering.
2 oz Gin or Vodka
½ oz dry vermouth
Pimento stuffed green olive
The eyeballs are best prepared 1 day before use.
- Peel radish, leave streaks of red to give the impression of blood vessels
- Using a small knife carefully scoop out a small hole (the size of an olive) in each radish.
- Stuff green olive into radish with the pimento facing out.
- Place each prepared radish in an empty section of an ice cube tray, if needed trim radishes to fit.
- Fill the tray with water and freeze overnight.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice and pour in gin or vodka and vermouth.
- Shake and serve drink into martini glass
- Drop in the iced eyeballs and serve